Friday, April 20th, was the annual iCollaboratory Event to show educators in the Chicago/Joliet area how to use the iCollaboratory with their students.
The presentation is here: http://goo.gl/nlvMa.
For 2 years I’ve participated in the iCollaboratory projects with the 5th graders in our school. The projects we’ve done are:
- Scariest Stories and Fall Poetry
- What I’m Most Thankful For
- Moon Over Us
- A Day in Our Neighborhood
- Songs My Family Taught Me
- students take a survey
- create a web page
- add their writings, images, voice, and/or video to their page
- comment on others’ projects